Time: September 12th, 7 pm
Location: A Wang Asian Kitchen
Dongsanhuan zhonglu 7 B1 unit B111
Reservation under: Grace Lee
Please RSVP at: http://bcd-presents-meredith-karazin.eventbrite.com
Most of what we do today is via technology—we send WeChats to our friends, we buy what we need online from Taobao or Amazon, and almost all of our business is done through emailing – but what about how we learn?
Meredith Karazin, the co-founder and Managing Director of LearnLab /光合空间, answer some interesting questions at this BCD about education technology in China such as:
– What does the education innovation landscape in China look like?
– Is technology the silver bullet in education? How will it change opportunity?
– What are the hot companies in education technology in China and what are the future trends?
Meredith Karazin is the Co-Founder and Managing Director of LearnLab /光合空. • Meredith has 10+ years of education and non-profit experience in the US and China, including:
• COO of Teach For China, a non-profit that expands educational equity in China, during a period of four-fold organizational growth.
• Former strategy consultant, independently and at The Bridgespan Group (a spin-off of Bain & Company), and consulted for the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
LearnLab / 光合空间 is a new education-tech community and accelerator program that helps entrepreneurs transform education for all learners. The LearnLab accelerator program is available for early-stage education tech companies and provides a set of resources to increase entrepreneurs’ success.